Auto Accident Lawyer in Aurora IL
Serving Northern Illinois
Aurora Attorneys Handling Catastrophic Injury Cases & Complex Business Disputes
Since 1972, attorneys at Speers, Reuland & Cibulskis, P.C. have proudly served the legal needs of Northern Illinois residents and businesses. We focus in personal injury and business litigation matters, and have significant experience handling serious and complex cases, including catastrophic injury claims, wrongful death actions, and corporate dissolutions.
Our lawyers provide both excellent results and thorough and swift representation for our clients in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury claims and appeals arising from motor vehicle collisions, dangerous premises, construction accidents, scaffolding accidents, ladder accidents, dog bites and animal attacks, defective products, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence
- Wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of surviving family members of accident victims
- Car accident cases involving car crashes, trucking accidents, train accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents caused by negligent, reckless, or illegal driving
- Business and commercial litigation involving breach of contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, corporate dissolution, restrictive covenants, non-compete agreements, and other business-related issues
- Mediation and arbitration of civil cases
Speers, Reuland & Cibulskis, P.C. has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in numerous cases. We are respected for not only our success, but also our integrity. You are invited to look at our FAQ page, where we address concerns people often have about taking legal action.
Sophisticated Accident Injuries Lawyers
Too frequently, people and businesses in Chicagoland believe they must travel to the Loop to talk to Illinois’ best lawyers, when often it is better to retain a lawyer closer to your community. Not only is it more convenient for you, our Aurora attorneys have specific experience handling cases in our area courts and are involved in our local community. Our attorneys have also been honored with AV Preeminent ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, and selected as Super Lawyers and Illinois Leading Lawyers.
Contact a Local Aurora Law Firm to Represent You or Your Business
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, or if your business faces litigation, contact Speers, Reuland & Cibulskis, P.C. for a free initial consultation to discuss your potential case or legal concern. We strive to be accessible and responsive to our clients’ needs by offering flexible hours and appointment times. If your case involves a personal injury or wrongful death claim, our firm will work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no legal fees to us until we obtain a recovery for you.
Se habla español.